CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Old man getting older!




James and I had quite the celebration for his 34th birthday last friday! We went out for an evening of beers and burlesque with some friends. Thanks to Nana we got to sleep in the next morning! As James really needed some recovery time! James was so surprised when he opened his gift from me, it was what any homebrewer dreams of, his own kegging system. Yes, we will officially have beer on tap at our house! I also got him some very nice crystal beer glasses that he just loves!






Little did I know in wrapping James gift, Keith got one of his own, he loved playing in the box full of shredded paper!


1 comments:

Charisse said...

Finally!! I've been waiting to see if you were actually going to add any more posts. By the way, you can tell James I'll bring his card this Wednesday (really late - I know).

Sis