CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A double dose of DMB!!

Yes, I know it might seem crazy to you all, but I went to my second and third Dave Matthews Band show this summer last week. The first one was in OKC at Bricktown Ballpark. It was a beautiful night! We rode a limo down to the city with several friends caught the amazing show. We all had a great time, we didn't have a worry in the world and that is just what I needed!!




Then after no luck in selling our tickets to the Dallas show, I was able to go at the last minute with my BFF Mandy. We had a great time, as she is a crazy Dave fan like we are! We don't get to spend that much time without children, so it was a wonderful time to catch up on what has been going on in our lives over the OH....past 10 years. I know that sounds crazy, because we talk often, but we never get to talk without interruptions! Not only was the show great, but I got to share it with someone special! The memory of a lifetime! Thanks for going Mandy, and Thanks for letting her go Dan!


0 comments: